Come join us for some summer volleyball at
The Park School Gym
2425 Old Ct Rd, Baltimore, MD 21209
A great way to get some exercise and learn a wonderful lifetime sport!
Special soft-tech balls used for beginners. Camp size is limited.
2018 CAMP REGISTRATION open now!
- Develop volleyball skills of bumping, setting, hitting blocking, serving, dinks, digging, and more!
- Learn the basic rules of the game from3-touch to rotations to foot faults.
- Enjoy a non-contact team-sport, full of excitement, communication,
exercise, and sportsmanship.
- Improve overall strength, vertical jump, fitness, and hand-eye coordination.
- Make friends and lifetime memories.
- Play the great game of volleyball!
- Includes a camp t-shirt.
- Camps Available
Two Day Camp
Thursday, July 5 through Friday, July 6 (9am - 3pm)
Five Day Camp (Morning)
*This is the morning NOT the afternoon.
Monday, July 9 through Friday, July 13 (9am - 12pm)
Level: All Levels
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Year-round programs for Elementary thru High School.
All levels welcome!
For more information & clinics:
Winter: Jan - March
Spring: April - May
Summer: June - July
Fall: Sept - Nov
Top Ten Things We Love about Volleyball:
- Team Sport – Make awesome friends and learn to work together!
- Non-Contact – A NET is between you and the opponent = fewer injuries & fights!
- No long distance running – Fine for some, torture for others!
- Lifetime sport – Family reunions, beach, parks, gyms, backyard!
- Exciting! – Fast paced, lots of points!
- A no “ball-hogs” sport – Equal opportunity! Players may only touch the ball 1 time in a row!
- Easy to practice independently – Just need a ball…a wall….and/or a friend!
- Builds communication – “I GOT IT!” "MINE!” “HELP!”
- Valuable life-lessons – Perseverance, Selflessness, Staying positive, Overcoming failures, Sportsmanship
- Slapping hands – Arguably the highest frequency of high-fives & hand-slapping in any sport amongst team-mates! What’s not to love about that!?
BUMP IT UP!